A to-do list app with location reminders that remind the user to do something when the user is at a specific location. The app will require the user to create an account and login to set and access reminders.
- Create a Todo backed by selecting a point of interest on the map.
- Get a notification when you move close to that point of interest.
- Fully unit tested with instrumented tests for fragments and activities.
- MVVM (repository pattern) + ViewModel + Repository + Data Binding + LiveData
- Google Maps SDK Android – Display Google Map, click on Point of Interest.
- Custom Google Map Style
- Get the device location, and move the camera to the current user location.
- Location permissions
- Geofencing API – Provide contextual reminders when users enter or leave an area of interest.
- Unit Test, Instrumented Test using Mockito and Espresso.
- Koin – A pragmatic lightweight dependency injection framework for Kotlin.
- Room Database
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Single activity
- Localized for multiple languages
- Navigation component