this is the client part that uses the Ktor server
Tech stack & Open source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 21.
- Kotlin+ Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous + LiveData.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Lifecycle – dispose observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- MVVM Architecture (View – ViewBinding – ViewModel – Model)
- Repository pattern
- Material Design – Design system created by Google to help teams build high-quality digital experiences.
- Retrofit2 & OkHttp3 & OkHttp4 – Construct the REST APIs and paging network data.
- Coil – Image loading for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
- ImagePicker – library to Pick an image from the Gallery or Capture image using Camera.
- Kotlin-KTX – set of Kotlin extensions that are included with Android Jetpack and other Android libraries.
- SwipeRefreshLayout – swipe to refresh layout