Stable Diffusion AI is an easy-to-use app that lets you quickly generate images from text or other images with just a few clicks. With this app, you can communicate with your own server and generate high-quality images in seconds.
- Uses server environment powered by Stable-Diffusion-WebUI (AUTOMATIC1111)
- Supports original Txt2Img, Img2Img modes
- Positive and negative prompt support
- Support dynamic size in range from 64 to 2048 px (for width and height)
- Selection of different sampling methods (available samplers are loaded from server)
- Unique seed input
- Dynamic sampling steps in range from 1 to 150
- Dynamic CFG scale in range from 1.0 to 30.0
- Restore faces option
- ( Img2Img ONLY ) : Image selection from device gallery (requires user permission)
- ( Img2Img ONLY ) : Capture input image from camera (requires user permission)
- In-app Gallery, stored locally, contains all AI generated images
- Displays generated images grid
- Image detail view: Zoom, Pinch, Generation Info.
- Export all gallery to .zip file
- Export single photo to .zip file
- WebUI server URL
- Active SD Model selection
- Server availability monitoring (http-ping method)
- Enable/Disable auto-saving of generated images
- Clear gallery / app cache
This app requires you to have the AUTOMATIC1111 WebUI that is running in server mode.
You can have it running either on your own hardware with modern GPU from Nvidia or AMD, or running it using Google Colab.
- Follow the setup instructions on Stable-Diffusion-WebUI repository.
- Add the arguments
--api --listento the command line arguments of WebUI launch script.
- After running the server, get the IP address, or URL of your WebUI server.
- On the first launch, app will ask you for the server URL, enter it and press Connect button. If you want to change the server URL, go to Settings tab, choose Configure option, and repeat the setup flow.
If for some reason you have no ability to run your server instance, you can toggle the Demo mode swith on server setup page: it will allow you to test the app and get familiar with it, but it will return some mock images instead of AI-generated ones.
App uses the language provided by OS default settings.
User interface of the app is translated for languages listed in this table:
Any contributions to the translations are welcome.
Main foss flavor of the app is open source, and you are welcome to use it for free. Only play flavor contains small ad-banner at the bottom navigation.
The donation is optional, if you’d like to say thanks and show a little support, here is the button: