This Android app displays a list of GitHub users retrieved from a GitHub REST API using Ktor as the HTTP client and Jetpack Compose for the UI. The app uses the MVVM architecture with Hilt for dependency injection.
|Main Screen||Details Screen|
List of technologies used in the project:
- Hilt for dependency injection
- Ktor as the HTTP client
- Jetpack Compose for the UI
- Coil for avatar showing
Instructions on setting up and running the project:
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Build the project.
- Run the app on an emulator or physical device.
Instructions on how to use the app:
- Launch the app.
- The app displays a list of GitHub users.
- Tap an user to view its details.
Instructions on how to contribute to the project and guidelines for submitting pull requests:
- Fork the project.
- Create a new branch (
git checkout -b feature/your-feature-name).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/your-feature-name).
- Create a new Pull Request.
This project is not licensed under the MIT License.