Realtime Selfie Segmentation In Android With MLKit
Perform realtime segmentation with the Selfie Segmentation feature from MLKit
- Download the APK to try it on your device.
- Project Specifications
compileSdk 30 applicationId "com.shubham0204.ml.depthestimation" minSdk 23 targetSdk 30 androidGradlePluginVersion 7.0.0 gradlePluginVersion 7.0.2
- See the official documentation for Selfie Segmentation
- Well documented code with links to SO answers wherever required.
- No use of heavy packages like OpenCV to process and display the segmentation map. The application is coded in a Android friendly manner.
- Works for both portrait and landscape orientations.
Copyright 2021 Shubham Panchal Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.