Table of Contents
About The Project
Reado (Read Book) is an android application that aims to make it easier to search, find, and find out what books are available on Google books api. This application has several features including:
- Recommended book
- Get books by category
- Book search by title, author, publisher and category
- Book details containing title, rating, maturity rating, and description
- Feature to save books into bookmarks for later use
- Notifications every day to show recommended books to read that day
Reado was made by 3 members Reihan Fatilla, Naufal Aulia, and Almerio Tsany (but it is possible to collaborate). This project was created in order to work on the final project of our school, SMK IDN Boarding School Jonggol.
This is an example of how you may give instructions on setting up your project locally. To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
This is an example of how to list things you need to use the software
- Android Studio
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/your_username_/Reado.git
- Open project on android studio
- Home page
- Recommended book
- List of book by category
- Search page & capability
- Search bar
- Search bar sort
- Search result
- Bookmark page & capability
- Detail page
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”. Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE.md for more information.
- Reihan Fatilla – @Linkedin – [email protected]
- M. Naufal Aulia – @Linkedin – [email protected]
- Almerio Tsany – @Linkedin – [email protected]
Project Link: https://github.com/ReihanFatilla/Reado
Use this space to list resources you find helpful and would like to give credit to.