Quizee is a simple quiz app fetching mcq from retrofit!
You can Install and test latest Quizee app from below ?
- User Authentication – Supports email based and google sign in authentication
- Update Profile – Saving user profile in firebase database
- Timer – Timer Countdown limit fetched from api for mcqs
- Multiple Option Selection – User can select more than one option
- Option Color Change – Easy to identify correct, incorrect and selected answers
- Quizee uses Retrofit to make all REST API calls.
- Quizee is made using Kotlin and following Modern Android Development practices.
- Quizee uses Kotlin Coroutines and LiveData to handle all asynchronous tasks.
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- GSON – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- GSON Converter – A Converter which uses Moshi for serialization to and from JSON.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.