Quiz Zone is a simple ✅ Quiz Android application ? using Firbase Firestore Database and Material Design.
You can Install and test Quiz Zone app from below ?
- Daily New Quizes reated to Maths.
? Technology Used
- Quiz Zone built using Kotlin
- MVC Architecture Android
- Firebase Firestore DataBase
- View and Data Binding
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Firestore Database – Cloud Firestore is a cloud-hosted, NoSQL database that your Apple, Android, and web apps can access directly via native SDKs.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
com.mohit.quizzone # Root Package . ├── activites # For all Activity. | ├── adapters # Adpaters | ├── models # DataModels | └── utils # Utility Classes / Kotlin extensions
This app uses MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Mohit Gupta Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.