A generic app that can be easily configured to help the user track and optimize any given outcome variable.
5-Minute Quick Start
- Fork this repository.
- Install Node.js. (Windows Developers: We recommend Visual Studio Community, which automatically installs everything you need!)
- Install the latest Cordova and Ionic command-line tools in your terminal with npm install -g gulp [email protected] [email protected] bower cordova-hot-code-push-cli. # Adding plugins from Github doesn't work on [email protected] (Mac Users: Avoid using sudo with your npm commands if possible as it tends to cause problems.)
- Run npm install in the root of this repository.
- Create your application at app.quantimo.do/api/v2/apps.
- Run gulp devSetup in the root of this repository, follow the prompts, and you should see your app at http://localhost:8100/#/ or similar.
- Need help? Please create an issue or contact us at help.quantimo.do.