React Native Photo Editor (RNPE)
The difference between the 2 platforms is huge – Be careful when using
This lib is for personal use, so if you customize your style or change something, Please fork this library and check the detailed documentation in the original library:
During the development of this package. I was thinking of moving it as part of an earlier library that I finished. If the support community for this library was large enough, I would have to dismiss this idea immediately.
- Wide color editing supported
- Super large photo (12000px) supported (But exporting takes so long time for now.)
- Blazing fast previewing by Metal power.
- Drawing supported – masking blurry
- Creating your own filter with LUT
- Drawing on image with option to change its Brush’s Color, Size, Opacity, Erasing and basic shapes.
- Apply Filter Effect on image using MediaEffect
- Adding/Editing Text with option to change its Color with Custom Fonts.
- Adding Emoji with Custom Emoji Fonts.
- Adding Images/Stickers
- Pinch to Scale and Rotate views.
- Undo and Redo for Brush and Views.
- Deleting Views
- Swift 5.3 (Xcode12.4+)
- iOS 12+
yarn add @baronha/react-native-photo-editor && cd ios/ && pod install && cd..
Don’t forget add file .swift in your project (and create bridging header file swift).
import PhotoEditor from "@baronha/react-native-photo-editor"; // ... const result = await PhotoEditor.open(Options);
|uri||string||required||both||Local image path|
LUT (Hald image)
We can download the neutral LUT image from lutCreator.js.
Hald is a graphical representation of 3D LUT in a form of a color table which contains all of the color gradations of 3D LUT. If Hald is loaded into editing software and a color correction is applied to it, you can use 3D LUT Creator to convert your Hald into 3D LUT and apply it to a photo or a video in your editor.
- Sync between two platforms.
See the contributing guide to learn how to contribute to the repository and the development workflow.