Vortex, a Data-driven Live Wallpaper (Google Play), is an Unity-Android hybrid live wallpaper developed by JustZht.
Based on data acquired from Awareness API including weather, location, time, human motion, Vortex manipulate the flowing particles with different parameters.
Vortex consists of two parts: Unity as the graphical frontends, and Android as the data provider.
. ├── Assets │ ├── Demigiant // free version of DOTween │ ├── Editor │ ├── FinGameWorks // my code module │ ├── JsonDotNet // free version of Json.Net │ ├── Plugins // my own LWP solution │ └── Resources ├── Builds │ └── Android │ ├── Temp // temp export directory │ │ ├── launcher │ │ └── unityLibrary │ └── Vortex // main android project │ ├── launcher │ └── unityLibrary ├── Packages └── ProjectSettings
Unity (>=2019.3) would export the updated Android Gradle project to the
Builds/Android/Temp directory, and a post-processing script would copy the newly generated unityLibrary directory to the same place in
Builds/Android/Vortex, essentially replacing the old one. The unityLibrary directory contains the often-updated Unity part, while the launcher directory contains the persistent, native Android part, including java files and xmls.
- Fill out sentry.properties
- Fill out google-services.json, the Google project needs to be Awareness API enabled.
- Fill out the com.google.android.awareness.API_KEY in AndroidManifest.xml
- Open repo in Unity (>= 2019.3.0f1), then trigger a build by menu path:
- Open the Android project at Builds/Android/Vortex/