Netguru Android: Recruitment CR task
Things that you need to have before starting working with a project.
- Your git provider (Github, Gitlab etc) account is up and ready.
- You have Android Studio installed.
Code Review Preparations
- Create a repository on your account.
- Commit and push the code from “android-recruitment-tasks-code_review.zip” to your main branch.
- Copy “code_review_pr.diff” to your root directory for that project.
- From that dir run “git apply code_review_pr.diff”.
- Remove the “code_review_pr.diff” file.
- Make a new feature branch from the main one.
- From the same dir call “git add .” .
- Commit and push those changes to your feature branch.
- Make a pull request and start the code review.
- Try to handle the PR review like a real case in a commercial project.
- Comments are being evaluated based on quality of feedback, validness, proposed solutions (if applicable).
- When you finish, send us the repository with a code review to check.
Step by step instructions what you need to do after fulfilling the prerequisites and preparations to launch the application.
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Project should build itself without errors.
- You should be able to launch the application.
- Launching the app can give you some more context about the issues in code review ;).