National Keyboard is a small keyboard for Caucasian languages based on modern Android tech-stacks especially focus on Jetpack Compose UI. Also fetching data from the network and integrating persisted data in the database via repository pattern.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 23
- 100% Kotlin based + Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Compose – A modern toolkit for building native Android UI.
- Lifecycle – dispose observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Room Persistence – construct database.
- MVVM Architecture (Declarative View – ViewModel – Model)
- Repository pattern
- Material Design & Animations
- Timber – logging.
Designed and developed by 2021 skydoves (Jaewoong Eum) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.