Console Wheel Decide
Console Wheel Decide Welcome to the Console version of the Wheel Decide!
This simple Kotlin program allows you to make a random selection from a list of options provided by the user. It mimics the fun and randomness of spinning a wheel to make a decision.
How to Use
- Run the program in a Kotlin environment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions:
- Enter the single-word names you would like to select from, separated by commas without spaces.
- Press Enter to proceed.
- The program will shuffle the options and simulate the mixing process.
- After a brief delay, the program will randomly pick and display one of the options.
Feel free to modify and use this simple console wheel decider for your decision-making fun! 🎡🤖