JetBrains Just plugin
JetBrains Just Command Runner Plugin is a plugin to integrate just commander in JetBrains IDEs.
- Just language and file types
- Syntax high light
- Run recipes
- New justfile by project type, such as Maven/Gradle
- Code completion: settings names, recipe dependencies, variables with dotenv support
- Navigation for dependency name
How to use?
- Download and install
justcommand line from https://github.com/casey/just/releases
- Install JetBrains Just plugin
- Invoke ‘Justfile’ item from New file group, and a
justfilefile will be created with following code:
#!/usr/bin/env just --justfile hello: echo "hello world"
- Click run button in Gutter and run a recipe/target!
Quick to understand
justfile, please click Justfile cheat sheet
- Justfile cheat sheet: https://cheatography.com/linux-china/cheat-sheets/justfile/
- Grammar-Kit: https://github.com/JetBrains/Grammar-Kit
- just: https://github.com/casey/just
- Developing an Intellij IDEA Plugin for a Custom Language— Tutorial 1-Setting up the
- Custom Language Support: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/docs/intellij/custom-language-support.html
- simple_language_plugin: https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-sdk-code-samples/tree/main/simple_language_plugin
- Makefile plugin: https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-plugins/tree/master/makefile