About This Project (work-in-progress 👷🔧️👷♀️⛏)
- Consumer Dari Nutrition Framework
- General Framework for Application Development Around Nutrition Using the Android Platform, Skripsi S1 Muhammad Faisal Amir from Telkom University
This Is Latest Release
~ Beta Release $version_release = Development
* Consumer Framework *
- Guide Click Here
- Journal Click Here
- Theory Click Here
- Proposal Click Here
- Guidance Click Here
- Image Click Here
- Slide Seminar Proposal Click Here
- Design, Flowchart on Figma Click Here
- Sheet Feedback Click Here
- Record Revision Click Here
- SK TA Click Here
Telkom University Lecturers
- Dana Sulistyo Kusumo, S.T., M.T., PhD. – [email protected]
- Shinta Yulia Puspitasari, S.T., M.T.
- Coroutines – managing background threads with simplified code and reducing needs for callbacks.
- Coroutines Flow – cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception
- Dagger2 – dependency injector for replacement all Factory classes.
- Retrofit – type-safe HTTP client.
- Glide – image loading and caching library
- Compose – Compose for Desktop simplifies and accelerates UI development for desktop applications, and allows extensive UI code sharing between Android and desktop applications. Currently in alpha.
- Please enjoy and don’t forget fork and give a star
- Don’t Forget Follow My Github Account