TO-DO Notes – Code for 5.1-5.3 Testing Codelab
Code for the Advanced Android Kotlin Testing Codelab 5.1-5.3
TO-DO Notes is an app where you to write down tasks to complete. The app displays them in a list.
You can then mark them as completed or not, filter them and delete them.
This codelab has four branches, representing different code states:
The codelabs in this series are:
You should be familiar with:
- The Kotlin programming language, including Kotlin coroutines and their interaction with Android Jetpack components.
- The following core Android Jetpack libraries: ViewModel,
Navigation Component and
- Application architecture, following the pattern from the Guide to app architecture and Android Fundamentals codelabs.
- Download and run the app.
- Check out one of the codelabs mentioned above.
Copyright 2019 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor
license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for
additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this
file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not
use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under