AR Playground is an augmented reality app that view 3D objects in the surrounding.
Available on MediaFire Store and soon also on Google Play.
??? Android development
- Application is entirely written in Kotlin
- Complete migrated to Jetpack Compose
- Following the Material You guidelines and dynamic color
- Asynchronous processing using Coroutines
- 3D objects view using AR Scene
- AR Check avilabilty using AR Core
- Model the 3D objects in the surrounding
- Ability to change the model place
- Anchor the model in specific place and detach anchor
- Resize the model by gestures
- Rotate the model by 360 degrees
- Change between 6 animals models
How to change models?
- Get your desired model.glb file
- Place it in the assets folder
- Open MainViewModel Class
- find the function called getModelsList
- Make your model item and add it to the list returned by this function
Find this repository useful? ❤️
Support it by putting a star for this repository. ⭐ Also, follow me on GitHub for my next creations! ?