Android app to download any media (video/audio) off the internet from most websites (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Aesthetic, smooth and creative UI
- Developed strictly on MVVM architecture
- Utilised Dagger Hilt dependency injection
- Utilised yt_dlp python library and integrated in the Android environment using Chaquopy SDK.
- Utilised DownloadManager to download the file from the URL while running it in background service using CoroutineWorker (WorkManager API)
- Utilised Figma to design the UI
- Utilised FFMpeg library to convert video MP4 file to high quality audio MP3.
- User can save at any location in their phone storage.
Libraries and Frameworks
- Jetpack Compose (Material 3)
- Dagger Hilt Dependency Injection