PlainUPnP - intially DroidUPnP - is an UPnP control point application for android.
PlainUPnP allows you to stream videos, music and photos. Browse UPnP media sources and stream media content to a selected UPnP device or play locally.
Compatible with UPnP/DLNA/Smart TV.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- UPnP content streaming
- Dark/Light themes
- Launching UPnP content locally
*In order to stream your content to another device using PlainUPnP, your TV/Android device must have UPnP server installed, such as Kodi/Plex
- Initially Java, rewritten to Kotlin
- MVVM with LiveData for presentation
- Dagger 2 for dependency injection
- Cling for UPnP functionality
- CircleCI for CI/CD
Subscribe to Android Example 365
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox