It is an open source application to create and manage invoices.
The project is extended from my Firebase Authentication Tutorial.
google-services.json to make this project work.
Follow these steps
- Go to https://console.firebase.google.com/
- You can signup with your google account.
- If you already have a project in firebase you can use it or you can create a new project.
- Once you have your firebase project, make sure you enable Firestore and Authentication with Email and Password.
- Once the project is created, select android app as the option to add a new app. You need to fill the package name that is
- After adding the app you can download the config file that is
- Now you can clone this repository and paste the file inside app folder.
- That’s it sync your project with gradle files and it should work.