Android Music Player
Android Music Player is an application that allows users to play and manage their music collection on Android devices. The app retrieves music data from a provided JSON link and stores it in Firebase Firestore for future use. It utilizes an Expandable ListView to display the music list, with the ability to expand and collapse sub-items.
- Music playback: Enjoy playing your music collection directly within the app.
- JSON data parsing: On the first launch, the app parses JSON data from a provided link and converts it into music objects.
- Firebase Firestore integration: Music data is stored and retrieved from Firebase Firestore.
- Expandable ListView: The music list is displayed using an Expandable ListView, allowing for expandable and collapsible sub-items.
- Music detail page: Tap on a music item to access a detail page where you can control playback using a MediaPlayer and SeekBar, adjust the volume, and add the music to favorites.
- Volume control: The app saves and restores the volume level using SharedPreferences, ensuring a consistent listening experience.
- Favorites list: Add your favorite songs to a separate list, view them, and remove songs from the favorites list.
- On the first launch of the app, the music data is fetched from the provided JSON link and stored in Firebase Firestore.
- Subsequent launches retrieve the music data from Firestore and display the list of songs.
- Tap on a music item to navigate to the detail page, where you can control playback, adjust the volume, and add the song to favorites.
- Access the favorites list to view and manage your favorite songs.