An app that helps keep track of your 🔔Notifications🔔
Idea behind the app
Ever swiped away a notification mindlessly ❌ and then never found out what it was❓ Well, that’s how I ended up creating this app 💡.
About the app
Never miss a notification again with Notification Tracker app. This app has features like:
- List of 10 most recent notifications on home screen 🔟
- List of all notification
- List of app wise notification
- Notification Count
- Search feature🔎 to help you find that missed notification!
- Get the text message if even if the sender deletes it 🔕 as long as you’ve received it as a notification
📸 Screenshots of the app
|Home Page||All Notifs||App wise Notifs|
|Search for app||List of app notif||Search app notifs|
com.mihir.notificationtracker # Root Package . ├── database # RoomDb and Interface | ├── helper # AppObjectController and Extensions | ├── model # Model classes | └── ui # UI/View layer ├── adapter # RecyclerView Adapter ├── screens # UI of the app └── vm # ViewModel
Built Using 🛠
- DataBinding and ViewBinding
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This app uses special permissions like:
- BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE : To get data of all the incoming notifications
- QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES : To get information like app name, icon etc of various apps present in your device
Download the app from here👇
How to contribute?
What do you need to get started?
Latest version of android studio and basic android and googling skills will get you going.
All contributions are welcomed, Properly describe changes made and attach supporting ScreenShots in the PR. For major changes first open an issue.
Initial work: Mihir Shah