Note App is an Android note-taking application developed with Jetpack Compose, MVVM architecture, and Room Database. It offers a feature-rich experience for users to create, organize, and manage their notes efficiently.
- Create and organize your notes effortlessly.
- Sort notes by date, color, or title in ascending or descending order.
- Customize your notes with various colors to make them stand out.
- Edit and update notes with ease.
- Delete notes securely and even undo deletions.
- Keep your notes organized and never forget a thing!
In This App i used:
- Jetpack Compose for the design
- RoomDatabase for Local database
- MVVM architecture pattern
- Use Cases
- Fork it (https://github.com/tokhy1/NoteApp.git/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request