UOC Games Suite
This project is an Android Application developed as final project for a Master Degree.
The project is developed with Kotlin, uses Firebase Realtime Database and Firebase Authenticator and uses IGDB as external API for video game data.
What the app does
- The app provides a typicall register/login with email and password or with Google
- The app allows users to create/delete lists of video games
- Users can add/remove video games to/from lists
- Users can search for video games and see which video games are currently trending
- The app displays a calendar of the video games the user is playing or has completed
- The app is available in English and Spanish
- The app has dark theme and light theme
- Some screens adapts to tablet screen size
- Video game details (mobile)
- Video game details (tablet)
- User lists
- User calendar