An android app which allows users to display the data of any excel sheet in rows and columns.
- Display data of an excel sheet of type XLS or XLSX.
- QR Scanner can be used to get the excel sheet.
- Link can be provided which downloads the excel sheet and displays data.
- Password protected excel sheet data can also be displayed.
- Search feature is an addition to search required data using any keyword.
- Data can also be filtered by column names.
- The completed rows can be highlighted.
The depdendencies for the project are described in the Gradle script
build.gradle of the app, just sync the project in Android Studio and you are ready to go ?
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – Kotlin’s way of writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- RecyclerView – A flexible view for providing a limited window into a large data set.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps
- Lifecycle – An Android activity goes through six major lifecycle stages or callbacks
- Apache POI – Apache POI, a project run by the Apache Software Foundation, and previously a sub-project of the Jakarta Project, provides pure Java libraries for reading and writing files in Microsoft Office formats, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Copyright 2022 Srihitha Tadiparthi Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.