QuizZon is an app to create and play quizzes
Clone the repository on your machine. Open the project on your IDE and connect it to firebase and harperDB and everything will be setup
- Add your firebase json class in app directory
- Add your Harperdb Credentital in build.property
It uses firebase and HarperDB as it's backend. It uses Firebase Authentication for email based auth, Firebase Crashlytics for crash reporting and HarperDB as its database.
- Fully functionable.
- Clean and Simple Material UI.
Insights into the app 🔎
Built With 🛠
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Flow - A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- StateFlow - StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding - Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- DataStore - Jetpack DataStore is a data storage solution that allows you to store key-value pairs or typed objects with protocol buffers.
- Dependency Injection -
- Retrofit - A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- GSON - A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- GSON Converter - A Converter which uses Moshi for serialization to and from JSON.
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- Progress Button - Progress Button is a android library for hanling different types state like active, finished, enabled, disabled and reset with a single line of code.
com.rohit.Quizzon # Root Package . ├── data # For data handling. | ├── local # Room DB and its related classes | ├── remote # Firebase, HarperDB and their relative classes │ ├── model # Model data classes, both remote and local entities │ | ├── di # Dependency Injection │ └── module # DI Modules | ├── ui # UI/View layer | ├── adapters # All Adapters and Diffutils │ ├── fragments # All Fragments │ ├── activity # Containing All Activities | ├── viewmodels # Viewmodel classes | ├── viewholders # All Viewholders for adapter │ | ├── Splash Screen # Splash Screen for checking user state | └── utils # Utility Classes / Kotlin extensions