Simple Markdown is an open source markdown editor that (surprise) allows you to quickly and easily edit markdown files, and then share them as you please.
- [x] Auto-save
- [x] Night mode
- [x] Save to cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- [x] Custom CSS for Markdown preview
- [ ] Better insert for tables/images/links
- [ ] Quick-insert toolbar for common Markdown syntax characters
- [ ] Auto-scroll preview to match edit view in landscape mode
- [ ] Disable live preview in landscape mode
- [ ] Disable preview tab for better performance in large files
Using Android Studio is the preferred way to build the project. To build from the command line, you can run
SimpleMarkdown makes use of Firebase Crashlytics for error reporting. You'll need to follow the
Get started with Firebase Crashlytics guide in order to build the project.