My Expense Tracker
Expense tracker app to keep your finances in order. Built entirely in Kotlin using modern architecture components.
My Expense Tracker is built following MVVM design pattern and using the following components:
- Kotlin – Android’s official programming language.
- Room – SQLite object mapping library.
- DataStore – DataStore uses Kotlin coroutines and Flow to store data asynchronously, consistently, and transactionally.
- Jetpack Navigation – Navigation library to ensure consistent and predictable user experience.
- Coroutines – Design pattern for asynchronous code execution.
- Dagger Hilt – Dependency injection library for Android.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that contains the lifecycle-aware components.
And of course, a lot of heart ?