A study buddy with features such as todos, resources and more!
The purpose of this app is to help teens, especially students, with their studies.
This is a personal project that I created and is 100% open-source (well, except for cloud-syncing). It also uses the following dependencies (see build.gradlefor all the dependencies):
Download the latest build here.
Older versions can be accessed here.
Currently, the project is in RC (Release candidate).
To download the latest pre-release, go to Releases.
Quarter 1 2019
- [ ] Improve navigation UX
- [x] Initial navigation UI
- [ ] Use Architecture components
- [x] Add working update functionality
- [x] Revamp/Redesign app (WIP)
- Note: This todo is currently blocked by a broken todo fragment
- [ ] Add working chat, tip and calendar
- [ ] Improve authentication logic
- [x] Add account management
- [ ] Improve UX/UI on sign in/sign up screen
- [ ] Add support for other platforms
- [ ] Migrate project to Kotlin
- [ ] Improve on contributing guide
- [ ] Add testing infrastructure
- [ ] Improve on code of conduct
- [ ] Reword/improve readme
- [ ] Use a linter to lint Markdown files
- [ ] Release v1.0.0
|Login Activity||Login > Forgot password||Register Activity|
|Main Activity||Main Activity > Dialog (Add new task)|
|Settings > Experimental||Settings > Notifications (Oreo devices)||Settings > Notifications (Pre-Oreo devices)|
Building the source code (debug only)
If you would like to build the source code, follow these steps:
Clone the project locally by either clicking the
Clone or download>
Download ZIPor by running the following commands:
cd path/to/your/desired-location git clone https://github.com/EdricChan03/StudyBuddy.git
Run the following in your terminal:
The APK should be signed with the debug key and is available at
app/build/outputs/apk. See Build a debug APK for more info.
Subscribe to Android Example 365
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox