A stock market app to browse a list of active or delisted US stocks and ETFs, this project showcase clean architectural approache to developing Android apps.
- User Interface built with Jetpack Compose
- A single-activity architecture, using Navigation Compose.
- A presentation layer that contains a Compose screen.
- Reactive UIs using Flow and coroutines for asynchronous operations.
- A data layer with a repository and two data sources (local using Room and a remote using Retrofit).
- Dependency injection using Hilt.
- List of company listings using alphavantage API
- Ability to search company listings
- Offline caching
- Show company details i.e. Graph (Custom Composable). See attached images
The Stock app follows the official architecture guidance. Clean architectire + Repository Pattern
Copyright 2020 The Android Open Source Project Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.