?? inFit App ??
An app to log your workouts in the gym and keep track of your progress. Built entirely in Kotlin using following latest architecture components.
InFit is built following MVVM design pattern guidelines and using the following components:
- Kotlin – Android’s official programming language.
- Jetpack Compose – Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI.
- Coroutines – Design pattern for asynchronous code execution.
- Dagger Hilt – Dependency injection library for Android.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that contain the lifecycle-aware components.
- Cloud Firestore – Cloud Firestore is a cloud-hosted, NoSQL database that your Apple, Android, and web apps can access directly via native SDKs.
- Firebase Authentication – Firebase Authentication provides backend services and SDKs to authenticate users to your app.