This project is a simple notebook using Kotlin and Room.
To run the project, you do not need to make any settings. All you need is to clone the repository to your computer and compile the project using Android Studio 🌟
Demonstration application on youtube video
You can see the application in action on youtube video hosting at the link: https://youtu.be/z0IUZhLPbHQ .
- Kotlin flows
- Coroutines – Asynchronous programming.
- Jetpack Compose – Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI.
- Clean Architecture – Clean architecture in Android.
- MVVM – Architectural pattern.
- LiveData – Build data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Dagger Hilt – Standard library to incorporate Dagger dependency injection into an Android application.
- Navigation Compose.
- Room – The Room persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow for more robust database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
Find this repository useful? ❤
Support it by joining stargazers for this repository 🔥