Drum Pad App
Author: Ndurere Morris
A simple Drum Pad app created using Kotlin for Android. This app allows users to play different drum sounds by tapping on virtual drum pads displayed on the screen.
- Multiple drum pads with unique sounds.
- Tap on a drum pad to play the corresponding drum sound.
- Visual feedback when a drum pad is tapped.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/your-repo-url.git
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Build and run the app on an Android device or emulator.
- Android Studio 4.0 or later.
- Android SDK with a minimum API level of 21 (Android 5.0 Lollipop) or later.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
For any inquiries or suggestions, please reach out to the author, Ndurere Morris, at [email protected].