Github user finder (Android-Kotlin)
This project uses the Gradle build system. To build this project, use the
gradlew build command or use “Import Project” in Android Studio.
- Support Dark mode
- Searching users with job cancellation and debouncing
- See user details by using live data
- By using deep-link you can see user profile like this https://github.com/husseinhj in Android browser
This sample project uses the Github API to find users and to get user details based on their usernames. For more information, please go to Github API docs.
For reviewing which dependencies are used and the reason explained here.
- Single Activity
- MVVM Pattern
View: Renders UI and delegates user actions to ViewModel
ViewModel: Can have simple UI logic but most of the time just gets the data from Repository
Repository: Single source of data. Responsible to get data from one or more data sources
- Using Dependency Injection (Koin, Dagger)
- Setup Github action as CI/CD
- Add more test cases