A note-taking app using the Room library.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
Minimum SDK level 24
100% Kotlin based + Coroutines and LiveData
Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- A single-activity architecture, using the Navigation component to manage fragment operations.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Lifecycle – perform an action when lifecycle state changes
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- DataBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Room – SQLite object mapping library.
|Swipe Delete||Swipe Share|