JetBee is a Modern Ecommerce application with Jetpack Compose, Hilt, Coroutines, Flow, Jetpack (Room, ViewModel) based on MVVM architecture.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 21
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Jetpack Compose – Jetpack Compose is Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Flow – A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- StateFlow – StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- Dependency Injection –
- Firebase FireStore – Cloud Firestore is a flexible, scalable database for mobile, web, and server development from Firebase and Google Cloud.
- Coil – An image loading library for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
Developed by 2022 arfindev (Arfin Hosain) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.