A fork of Mirai
Made for the server SuCraft: sucraft.org
- Fork of Mirai for the best performance, notably:
- Fork of Pufferfish for the best performance.
- Contains Lithium patches which respect Vanilla parity.
- (WIP) Implements C2ME to improve chunk generation speed, I/O and loading.
- Async Pathfinding and Multithreaded Entity Tracker from Petal which drastically reduce entity load.
- Reduced bandwidth consumption and CPU usage from avoiding sending useless packets in certain situations.
- Bugfixes for several Minecraft issues.
- Faster process for Vanilla methods.
- Patches from EmpireCraft improving performance, gameplay and fixing inconsistencies.
- Strongholds can spawn above ground, are bigger and are more challenging with webs, holes and water.
- Adds permissions to see plugins in /plugins.
- Configuration for disabling ‘Moved too quickly’ and ‘Moved wrongly’.
- Small important packets are sent without delay.
- Configuration for kicking players on timeout.
- Prevents staggered terrain after data corruption.
- Further reach distance is accepted from players to prevent block placements failing due to lag.
- Debug stick can be used in survival mode for a limited number of block properties.
- Configurable gameplay difficulty changes:
- Zombies can call for reinforcements on all difficulties.
- All raids are hard (so they contain evokers).
- Cave spiders can have poison on easy difficulty.
- Wither skulls can give the wither effect on easy difficulty.
- Prevent lightning from spawning fire.
- Set the minimum health left after starving.
- Spiders can spawn with potion effects on all difficulties.
- Banners and other items/blocks can be placed directly into the head slot.
- Configurable ratio of skipped active entity ticks (Paper uses 1/4 by default).
You can clone this repository and build it yourself. If you are interested in making a fork, check out this template there!
In order to distribute and use this server software, you need a paperclip file:
./gradlew applyPatches && ./gradlew createReobfPaperclipJar
Patches are licensed under GPL-3.0. All other files are licensed under MIT.
Made with ♥ on Earth.