Kocoa Doom is a pure Kotlin Doom source port. It is based on the Java port Mocha Doom.
How to run
- Open the project with IntelliJ
- Build and run the project
Kocoa Doom contains work from many contributors. Here are the main contributors, but it’s no limited to this list. Others are listed in the copyright headers of the files where they own copyright.
- Copyright (C) 1993-1996 id Software, Inc.
- Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Victor Epitropou
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Alexandre-Xavier Labonté-Lamoureux
- Copyright (C) 2017 Good Sign
- Copyright (C) 2022 hiperbou
Kocoa Doom is distributed under the GNU GPLv3.