MOSSUP is a cross-platform GUI application for MOSS that aims to simplify interaction with the service. It is primarily being developed within the computer science department at University of Primorska for internal use.
Bulk import Assignments for testing. The import assumes the following structure, which is tailored to a Moodle export.
Assignments |--> Student1 | |--> File | |--> Folder |--> Student2 |--> . |--> . |--> Studentn
MOSSUP assumes the subfolders in Assignments as the Student’s name. It recursively searchers for source files within each student’s folder.
- Include/exclude assignments before submitting
- Submit to Moss
- Parse global similarity results
- Display code comparison between two assignments with highlighted code blocks
- Export results to xlsx
- Moss options for changing the key, and selecting target language.
- Graph based visualisation
- Local DB of previously submitted checks
- Load from MOSS url
- Support direct download from Moddle assginment via URL (credentials required)
- Support manual addition of individual assignments
- Better code comparison visualisation (row indexed)
- Anonymisation of students
- Regex support for renaming assignments
- Java 9 or greater
- Aleksandar Tošić – Initial Work – Dormage
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details