A Fast and Easy Android Port Scanner
What is ‘Android Sonar’?
- Android Sonar is a free and fast way of scanning the ports of an internet connection from your Android phone.
- It will test all of the desired ports and output whether they are open or closed.
Things to know before using?
- Android Sonar won’t work correctly without being connected to the internet.
- The app’s speed and liability is heavily reliant on your internet connection.
- The minimum Android version to utilize the app is 8.0 API 26.
How does it work?
- Input the IP you want to scan, then both the starting and ending ports.
- Tweak the amount of simultaneous threads you want to use during the scan.
- Tweak the amount of MS you want to use as timeout per port.
- Press the ‘Scan’ button to allow the application to start working.
- Wait until the process finishes all the tasks.
- Each of the ports that are open will be output inside the “Open Ports” list.