A convenient BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator that is compatible with Android devices.?
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- HorizontalPicker – A simple, customizable and easy to use picker where centre view is scaled up. development.
- WheelView – Android UI library to create wheels.
- CNCoderX/WheelView – The wheel widget for Android Wheel selection controls.
- swipe-button – A Highly Customizable Swipe Button.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- Dribbble – Dribbble is a self-promotion and social networking platform for digital designers and creatives.
Day Mode ?
|Home Page||Result Page|
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Md. Zahidul Islam Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
If you want to contribute to this project and make it better with new ideas, your pull request is very welcomed. If you find any issue just put it in the repository issue section, thank you.