In this project students will create an app to download a file from Internet by clicking on a custom-built button where:
- width of the button gets animated from left to right;
- text gets changed based on different states of the button;
- circle gets be animated from 0 to 360 degrees
A notification will be sent once the download is complete. When a user clicks on notification, the user lands on detail activity and the notification gets dismissed. In detail activity, the status of the download will be displayed and animated via MotionLayout upon opening the activity.
Instructions for how to get a copy of the project running on your local machine.
implementation fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar']) implementation "org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-stdlib-jdk7:$kotlin_version" implementation 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2' implementation 'androidx.core:core-ktx:1.0.2' testImplementation 'junit:junit:4.12' androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test:runner:1.1.1' androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.1.1'
Step by step explanation of how to get a dev environment running.
List out the steps:
1. Open Android Studio Application 2. Choose "Open an existing Android Studio Project" 3. In the opened finder find `nd940-c3-advanced-android-programming-project-starter` folder 4. Click on the folder and select `starter` folder and click on "Open" button 5. Once the project is opened in Android studio, go to File -> Sync Project with gradle files 6. Click on "Run" button in Android Studio to install the project on the phone or emulator
Explain the steps needed to run any automated tests
Break Down Tests
Explain what each test does and why
This section should contain all the student deliverables for this project.
- Android Studio – Default IDE used to build android apps
- Kotlin – Default language used to build this project
Include all items used to build project.
Please review the following license agreement