SagerNet for Android
The universal proxy toolchain for Android, written in Kotlin.
The application is designed to be used whenever possible.
- SOCKS (4/4a/5)
- Trojan-Go ( trojan-go-plugin )
- NaïveProxy ( naive-plugin )
- relaybaton ( relaybaton-plugin )
- Brook ( brook-plugin )
- Hysteria ( hysteria-plugin )
- WireGuard ( wireguard-plugin )
- Ping Tunnel ( pingtunnel-plugin )
- Raw: All widely used formats (base64, clash or origin configuration)
- Open Online Config
- Shadowsocks SIP008
- Full basic features
- V2Ray WebSocket browser forwarding
- Option to change the notification update interval
- A Chinese apps scanner (based on dex classpath scanning, so it may be slower)
- Proxy chain
- Advanced routing with outbound profile selection
- Reverse proxy
- Custom config (V2Ray / Trojan-Go)
- Traffic statistics support, including real-time display and cumulative statistics
- Foreground status based routing support
Is SagerNet not in your language, or the translation is incorrect or incomplete? Get involved in the
translations on our Weblate.
Adding a new language
First and foremost, Android must already support the specific language and locale you want to add.
We cannot work with languages that Android and the SDK do not support, the tools simply break down.
Next, if you are considering adding a country-specific variant of a language (e.g. de-AT), first
make sure that the main language is well maintained (e.g. de). Your contribution might be useful to
more people if you contribute to the existing version of your language rather than the
Anyone can create a new language via Weblate.
The first professional proxy application on native android.
Licensed under GPLv3 or later
A unified platform for anti-censorship, as the core, providing routing, DNS, and more for SN.
Licensed under MIT
clash (OPEN SOURCE version)
Provides built-in shadowsocks plugins, SSR and Snell support for SN.
Licensed under GPLv3
Copyright (C) 2021 by nekohasekai <[email protected]> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.