Bus Scheduler App
This folder contains the source code for the Bus Scheduler app codelab.
The Bus Scheduler app displays a list of bus stops and arrival times. Tapping a bus stop on the first screen will display a list of all arrival times for that particular stop.
The bus stops are stored in a Room database. Schedule items are represented by the
Schedule class and queries on the data table are made by the
ScheduleDao class. The app includes a view model to access the
ScheduleDao and format data to be display in a list, using
Flow to send data to a recycler view adapter.
- Experience with Kotlin syntax.
- Familiarity with activities, fragments, and recycler views.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases and performing basic queries.
- Install Android Studio, if you don’t already have it.
- Download the sample.
- Import the sample into Android Studio.
- Build and run the sample.