Single player game app that displays scrambled words. To play the game, player has to make a
word using all the letters in the displayed scrambled word.
This code demonstrates the Android Architecture component- ViewModel and LiveData.
This code sample also demonstrates how to implement Data Binding with LiveData.
Used in the Android Basics with Kotlin course.
You need to know:
- How to use Fragments
- How to design a layout in ConstraintLayout
- How to write control flow statements (if / else, when statements)
- How to update the UI of the app based on user input
- How to add a click listener to a Button
- Download and run the app.