Project 1 – Simple ToDo
Simple ToDo is an android app that allows building a todo list and basic todo items management functionality including adding new items, editing and deleting an existing item.
Submitted by: Nathan Nguyen
Time spent: 4 hours spent in total
The following required functionality is completed:
- User can view a list of todo items
- User can successfully add and remove items from the todo list
- User’s list of items persisted upon modification and and retrieved properly on app restart
The following optional features are implemented:
- User can tap a todo item in the list and bring up an edit screen for the todo item and then have any changes to the text reflected in the todo list
The following additional features are implemented:
- List anything else that you can get done to improve the app functionality!
Here’s a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with LiceCap.
I had difficulty utilizing git in undergoing the many actions regarding getting the project onto GitHub, as it was somewhat overwhelming or rather a lot to take in.
Copyright  [Nathan Nguyen] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.