Template ToDo list
- Create a new IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template project.
- Verify the pluginGroup, plugin ID and sources package.
- Review the Legal Agreements.
- Publish a plugin manually for the first time.
- Set the Plugin ID in the above README badges.
- Set the Deployment Token.
- Click the Watch button on the top of the IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template to be notified about releases containing new features and fixes.
Copilot, but in intelliJ IDEs. Powered by OpenAI Codex.
Using IDE built-in plugin system:
Settings/Preferences > Plugins > Marketplace > Search for "copilot" > Install Plugin
Download the latest release and install it manually using Settings/Preferences > Plugins >
> Install plugin from disk...
Plugin based on the IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template.