CookHelper[?Work in Progress?]
CookHelper is an application that will allow you to cook a delicious dish from an existing recipe book or create your own to share it with the whole world! An endless recipe feed will keep you entertained, chat on the forum for cooking tips, and decorate your page with colorful posts to get a ton of likes!
Go to the Releases to download the latest APK.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
Minimum SDK level 21
Coroutines for asynchronous work
Flow to emit values from database directly to compose state.
Accompanist to expand jetpack compose opportunities.
Hilt for dependency injection.
Retrofit – Construct the REST API using abstractions.
OkHttp – Easy to use http and ws client.
Moshi – A modern JSON library to serialization/deserialization.
Coil – loading images.
Compose Navigation Reimagined – High intelligence navigation library for Jetpack Compose.
- Compose – Modern Declarative UI style framework based on composable functions.
- Material You Kit – Material 3 powerful UI components.
- ViewModel – Manages UI-related data holder and lifecycle aware. Allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Room Persistance – Construct Database using abstract layer.
- Lifecycle – Observe Android lifecycles and handle UI states upon the lifecycle changes.
- Clean Architecture (UI – ViewModel – Use Cases – Repository)
- Repository Pattern
Find this repository useful? ❤️
Designed and developed by 2022 T8RIN Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.