Android Kotlin Bootcamp from Google Developer website
Android Kotlin Fundamentals: Lesson 02.3 ConstraintLayout using the Layout Editor – https://developer.android.com/codelabs/kotlin-android-training-constraint-layout
What I learned:
- How to use ConstraintLayout in my app to arrange views.
- How to change a text view’s background color.
- How to align a view with text using a baseline constraint.
- How to create vertical and horizontal chains from a group of views.
What I did during this lesson:
- Create the ColorMyViews app.
- Add click handlers to text views to change the views’ color when the user taps them.
- Add text views with different font sizes and align them using a baseline constraint.
- Add a chain of three buttons and constrain the chain to the bottom of the layout.